Sunday 1 April 2018

A love nest in Limpopo (2)

So 4 years later reality hit and Madifako had to pull a "Trevor we need to talk." Trevor frowned and the look on his face translated to anger, irritation and annoyance. "Ke eng?" Trevor asked Madifako, and she knew that the conversation is not going to go her way but she was ready to face the truth and get some answers from the man who has spent half of his time in 4 years between her thighs.
"Trevor, o ikemisheditje go nnyala neng?" Trevor's eyes rolled out of their sockets and he looked like he was ready to puke! "Madifako, nke o ithute go se bine pele moropa olla, ke dilo mang? Nke omphe sebaka sa goba monna man! This independent woman thing e tlo le bolaya...you need to give me a chance to be the one to ask such a question." Madifako felt an ocean whirl up in her big beautiful brown eyes but she was not going to allow the emotions to take over this conversation.
"Trevor, we have been together for 4 years and I don't see where we are going. I just need to have some clarity. I need to know if we are coming or going? I am ready to settle down Trevor, I want to settle down with you...how do you feel about that?"

Suddenly Trevor's phone rang, 031 was calling AGAIN and he jumped for the cellphone as if he was a paramedic on call. As if that's not enough he went straight for the door...Madifako felt hot from within because her blood was boiling. She looked at the watch to time this conversation. Trevor took 15 minutes on the phone and returned without acknowledging that he and Madifako were in the middle of a serious conversation. "Fok Trevor, mosadi o a dulang a go leletja ke mang?" For the first time in 4 years Trevor looked his age, young and fragile. "Madifako, we need to talk!"

Now those words sent shivers down Madifako's spine. For some odd reason she knew that something was not right. "What is it Trevor?"
"Eish, there is no easy way to say this but I messed up and must be honest with you. You asked me who the woman who called me is...she is someone I met some time ago and I got distracted my baby..." Before he could go any further Madifako asked if Trevor slept with this woman and he said, "Yes my love, and now she says she is pregnant."
Madifako felt her stomach getting loose and she needed the bathroom; not too sure as to what she needed to do exactly, throw up or throw down...and throwing up took over! The pain in the pit of her stomach was unbearable as if her heart broke and settled in her tummy. Tears were now streaming down her face and there was a buzzing sound in her ears...she literally could not handle what she has just heard, even her ears were complaining!

As she walked out of the restroom, Trevor was kneeling at the door looking up as if Madifako was 'Our Father who art in heaven.'
"Baby, please listen to me...I don't want to be with that woman. She actually tricked me because we were at a party at her house and I got drunk and passed out on her couch
...the next thing baby I woke up in her bed naked. I genuinely remember very little about that night though I had flashbacks of her on top of me. I too am in shock about this pregnancy my love. She says she is coming to Polokwane next weekend to talk and to prove that I don't want to be with her I ask you to come with me so that I can tell her that I have a woman whom I love very much and don't want to lose...I have wronged you baby I know but as a praying woman please find it in your heart to forgive me."
Madifako needed to 'throw down'...

Whilst sitting on the toilet, her relationship with Trevor flashed before her eyes. She remembers the weekend he went to Durban in June 2016 with his boys and came back happier than usual and angry at everything-Madifako. That's when 031 started calling and taunting their relationship...now, either this woman is an elephant pregnant for 24 months or Trevor is lying and has been seeing this woman since then and as recent as within 9 months ago conceived a baby! Madifako's stomach was now doing the 100m sprint and she was feeling really sick!

When she got back to the sitting room where Trevor was now mixing water with sugar for Madifako to calm her nerves, she looked at him and said, "Trevor, please go to your flat and give me my space...I need to be alone." He said, "Ahhh Madifako there's nothing in that flat all my stuff is here."
"Please take your things Trevor and leave."
"Madifako, are you leaving me?"
"No, you are leaving me alone Trevor for now, I need to digest it all. I cannot stand the sight of you right now and I don't want to do or say anything I am going to regret."

The moment her front door closed behind the shameful Trevor, Madifako's knees gave in and she plummeted to the floor and wept!

No comments:

Post a Comment