Friday 28 June 2019

A Love Nest in Limpopo (15)

"Yes, I just don't recognize the name...she says she is Maggy Mudau. I will call her tomorrow morning. Right now, I just want to be with my beautiful wife-to-be since I have missed her so much. Come here and give daddy some sugar.

Madifako's temperature had risen to an all time high so much so that Trevor had to ask if she is okay as he was hugging and kissing her.
"Are you alright love? Why are you so hot?"
"I am suddenly feeling very feverish Trevor I don't know why?"
That was the best lie she could think of because there was no way that she was going to explain that she knows Maggy Mudau all too well. Her mind raced trying to figure out how in the world Maggy got Trevor's number and why is she trying to ruin her life?! Ok, she understood where Maggy was coming from but really, could she not handle this issue with her husband and leave Trevor out of it? Madifako's mind was all over the place.
"Trevor, please run me a hot bath with some lavender salts I need to get better for dinner later." Trevor obliged. The moment he went into the bathroom Madifako picked up the phone and dialled Maggy Mudau.
"The nerve you have to call me wena sfebe! (You bitch)"
"Maggy, I think you need to calm down and we really make time to sit and talk woman to woman and leave people who are not involved out of this."
"Oh, so NOW you want to talk woman to woman when shit has hit the fan? You did not think of me when you were busy snatching my man from me; worse of it all you are the worst friend to your skank of a friend as well that not only did you take your client's husband but you also took your best friend's boyfriend all at once. Ya ne, you are some piece of trash and let me tell you something Madifako this bus stops here with me. This is the last time you get into someone's life and make a mess of it. You don't know me girly...I am Maggy Mudau and I am not afraid to fight you every way possible. You don't know me bitch, I come from Nzhelele my dear I will work on you in ways you will never imagine. Pray your ancestors are ready for the challenge. Maanda is my husband and he is not going to leave me for a Pedi trash like you without a fight. Tell your stupid boyfriend what you have been doing with your legs in your spare time before I do." Maggy hung up and Madifako was shook by that conversation. There was something very scary about Maggy's threat...what did she mean she will work on her in ways she will never imagine? Madifako could not help but think Maggy is going to bewitch her...she could not afford to be cursed by some woman because of a man she got careless with for just one night. She was very unsettled but she vowed that Trevor is never going to find this out and she is going to do all she can to make sure he doesn't.
"Baby, your bath is ready"
"Thank you love. I just want to soak myself and gather strength for later. You can pick out an outfit for me."
Trevor never disappoints when it comes to putting an outfit for Madifako together; he knows how to make her look and feel good and she knew that that is one activity he enjoys which will be a good distraction for some time.

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Phone Case (7L, 6XL, 6XL) | TITaniumART
    This makes you feel as if the inside of the battery pack is all mens titanium watches the way inside of the case. Titanium makes your phones feel babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer as if titanium flask the micro touch hair trimmer inside of the 2014 ford fusion energi titanium

    ReplyDelete