Friday 28 June 2019

A Love Nest in Limpopo (16)

Trevor never disappoints when it comes to putting an outfit for Madifako together; he knows how to make her look and feel good and she knew that that is one activity he enjoys which will be a good distraction for some time.

Madifako sat in the hot bath and allowed herself to morph into the plotting self she had promised to never reveal again but Maggy was now pushing her to it. Madifako decided that before the end of the night she will have accessed Trevor's phone to delete Maggy's message and number. Secondly, she is going to attempt to mend fences with Motlatjo and failure thereof Motlatjo will have to take the back seat because this whole thing was clearly threatening the prospects of getting married yet again...and THAT is not going to happen. Madifako shouted,"Baby, could you pass me my phone please?!"
Trevor brought the phone and got back to what he was busy with. Madifako dialled her best friend's number and it rang several times then was hung up. She knew that Motlatjo was upset with her and wished she had given her a chance before making her own conclusions about her. It upset her and she decided on sending a text:
"Chomi, I hope this thing is not going to come between us. We have been through so much for us to lose each other over MM. I love you and would not want to lose you but also understand that you are hurt. Please call me as soon as you regain your strength. I need you!"
Motlatjo responded to the text with a "Sharp!"
That response was good enough for Madifako, she understood her best friend and knew that when she feels better things will go back to some form of normality.

Trevor popped in the bathroom to give Madifako a towel, "Finish up baby, we need to get going."
Madifako got out of the bath and found what looked like a matching outfit to what Trevor was already wearing. A pair of jeans with a white long sleeved shirt complimented by a pair of red heels (Trevor had red sneakers on)...Madifako found that all too cute and smiled as she got ready to meet the woman carrying her future husband's baby!
The drive to CoFi at Savannah Mall from Bendor Park was shorter than usual thought Madifako and by the time they parked in front of the restaurant her heart started beating in her throat. She realized then that she was actually not quite ready for this. "Trevor, I am not sure about this hey?"
"Baby, I am here with you and I am sure about this. Trust ME!"
Trevor and Madifako walked into the restaurant hand in hand and as they approached a table where a gorgeously glowing young Zulu girl was seated; she raised her eyes from the menu and when she saw the two in front of her she said,"Oh hell NO Trevor Mkhabela! When you said you will not be alone I did not think you meant this! Are you kidding me?! What is this?" Trevor tried to calm Mbali down but the Shaka Zulu in her had come out to play.

"Uyangijwayela wena Trevor. You sweet talk me to come to Polokwane only for you to come to me walking hand in hand with another woman? Is this the cowardice behavior I heard about Limpopo men? Sorry sisi, I don't know who you are in my man's life but him and I have been together for two years now and we are having a baby. I am here to discuss the plan of informing our parents about the pregnancy and arrange for lobola negotiations...Hey wena Trevor is this the Tsonga polygamous issue you hinted that we should talk about when I got here? Haibo imihlolo ka James?!"




4 comments:

  1. Iyoh I have just read the whole trail of chapters & girl am I hooked...until when till the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on the next chapter now...I cannot wait for your feedback

      Delete
  2. I just discovered this bathong and am so hooked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the author but I am just as hooked as you are...next episode loading

    ReplyDelete